2016 is about taking new risks. To travel more; to create more; to love more. Too often we find ourselves doing the same thing year after year, without noticing we are in the same place. Admitting we are in a rut is difficult because there is a lot of emotion involved where logic doesn't play. So here are my not-so-new New Year Resolutions.
- RISK IT ALL: Go out there and do what you want without constraints.
- PLAN AND EXECUTE IMMEDIATELY: Don't postpone things for the right time.
- CREATE AWESOME CONTENT: Videos. Videos. Videos. Blogs. Vlogs. How-To's
- BE HEALTHY: Sleep better. Read more. Exercise mind and body.
- BRING CLIENTS A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL OF CRAZY DEDICATION: self-explanitory.
So, to kick off all five points, my awesome friend (Jose Mena) took a couple photographs of me around my neighborhood. I'm not a fan of being photographed because I have no idea how someone else perceives me. Honestly, that is the big OMG factor that makes people avoid the camera. We all have that image of ourselves; The perfect "selfie" face.
The lesson: RISK IT. PLAN IT AND EXECUTE. CREATE CONTENT. BE HEALTHY MENTALLY. BRING YOUR HEART INTO IT FOR YOUR CLIENTS.
2016, are you ready? 'Cuz I am. :)